Monday, December 6, 2010

2 Months Old!

Wow! Time sure does get away from me these days! I'll try to remember everything that has happened during the past several weeks...

Thanksgiving was really fun with Jace this year. On Thursday, we traveled to my mom and dad's house for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Aunt Cheri and Uncle Joe were in town, Grandma Wilson came over, and we had a great time! It was so nice to spend the day with family that we don't get to see nearly enough!

On Black Friday, Mom and I went shopping with all of the other crazy people. We had a good time and accomplished a lot! Papa Schirmer and Uncle Derek watched Jace while Daddy worked.

Saturday, the boys met Kim and Terry at the MU/KU game while Jace, MiMi and I hung out at home. After the game we traveled to Richmond. We met up with some friends briefly to celebrate the Richmond Spartan Football State Champions!

The Compton family celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday. The whole gang was there! We had a lot of fun catching up with everyone and enjoying great food. Dryden loved playing with Jace! He gave him lots of kisses and made sure he was staying entertained!

Today Jace had his two month well-baby appointment. He now weighs 11 pounds 1 ounce and is 23 inches long! I knew he had been growing and growing because he has outgrown his newborn clothes...and even some 0-3 months!

Poor baby had to get his first round of immunizations today:( He has not felt very well since....I have decided the very worst feeling is knowing your baby is in pain and you can't do anything to make him feel better! I am just loving on him and keeping the Tylenol coming every 4 hours. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow!

We are looking forward to Christmas in a few weeks! Jace watched Derek and I put our tree and other decorations up the other day. He seemed to be pretty intrigued by all of the lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment