We had a pretty uneventful week, yet it flew by! It is strange how each day seems to run into the next...and the next thing I know, the weekend is here! Jace is continuing to grow and change every day it seems. I believe he has inherited his mother's digestive system :( Poor baby has lots of tummy trouble/gas pain. I wish I could take it all away for him! Mom and Dad say I acted the same way he is when I was his age....only they say that I cried A LOT more! I guess I just wanted them to know I was suffering! Lol.
We had a great day yesterday (besides the MU Tiger loss)! Grandma and Grandpa Compton came to visit us in the morning. We had lunch and a very nice time visiting and catching up. Jace showed off his MU outfit and socks in preparation for the game. In the afternoon, Mimi and Papa Schirmer came over to watch Jace for the evening. Derek and I went out on our first date night since we became parents. We saw RED at the movie theater and had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings where we also watched the first half of the game. It was a great evening, but we were glad to get home to our little boy! Thank you to both of our parents for the visit!
Today we have just been relaxing! Our KC Chiefs lost to the yucky Raiders...much to my husband's dismay. Jace, however, didn't seem to mind too much. I guess we will have to try a different MU and Chiefs outfit next weekend since neither seem to be very lucky.
Several of Jace's pictures have been posted on the Photographer's website. You can see them at http://bigpicturephoto.blogspot.com/. I will post the others when I get the CD!
I hope you all are doing well! Love from the Compton's XOXOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment