Monday, November 1, 2010

One Month Old

Okay, it's not Sunday....but here is the update I promised :)

Jace is One Month Old today!!!!! I honestly can not believe it has been four weeks since we were blessed with our sweet boy. Jace has really made our lives complete and we love being a family of three....someday maybe we will make it four.... or even five?!?!?

Yesterday Derek had to work, so Jace and I hung out at home. We played dress-up in our Halloween outfits. I thought I had gone overboard with three different outfits for one day, but it turns out we needed all of them! Between projectile spit-up and diaper leaks, we wore all of the Halloween outfits....and even had to do laundry to re-wear one!

















When Daddy got home, we got dressed up for both of our Trick-or-Treaters. Yes, that's right...we only had two Trick-or-Treaters :( But they made out like bandits because I bought candy for 50!

Jace made a pretty cute Giraffe! I am so excited to take him Trick-or-Treating next year!!!!



Saturday was a pretty exciting day. Courtney and Lauren from Big Picture Photography came to take Jace's pictures in the morning. He was a little fussy, but I know they got some good shots! I will post pictures as soon as I get them!

In the afternoon, Jace and I met up with Mimi, Papa and Uncle Derek. We traveled to St. Joseph to meet Great Grandpa Schirmer for the first time! It was really special and I know Great Grandpa enjoyed holding him!



We don't have any big plans for this week. Hopefully, Jace is planning on sleeping through the night (Hahaha)...or at least taking some long naps during the day so Mommy can nap too! Daddy has Tuesday off of work, so we are looking forward to spending the day with him!

Love to you all! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment