Jace has changed a lot in the past week or two. He is really learning how to use his voice. He makes all kinds of sounds and loves to screech! His cry has definitely changed as well....it is no longer the sweet baby cry, but now a scream of irritation and perhaps a bit of impatience. I am afraid that he has taken after me and my....how shall I say this....tantrums. Yes, that is the correct description. Even at just 3 1/2 months old, Jace knows what he wants and when he wants it...and he will tell you all about it if things are going according to his plan!
Despite the occasional fussy episode, he is truly a happy boy! He smiles and giggles and just loves exploring and playing. I am enjoying watching him grow and change immensely! He is full of energy these days, and will go go go until he can't fight sleep any longer.
Derek and I got new phones two days ago. They are amazing and we are really having fun playing with them. We can now take pictures and put them directly on facebook or even record videos and upload them on the internet. Here is a video of Jace in his jumper. (sorry it is sideways...I haven't quite figured this video thing out yet...)
Here are some recent pics of Jace:
 |
| Snoozing in his car seat. |
 |
| Playing the piano at Grandma and Grandpa Compton's house. |
 |
| Hanging out in his Bumbo seat. |
 |
| He loves his Tigger hat and mittens from Mimi! |
 |
| Go Tigers!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment