Jace has been on several play dates in the past few weeks and really seems to enjoy them! We really like to play with our friend, Brennon!
Our first play date was on a really pretty day. The boys played and shared toys for a while. Brennon showed Jace how he crawls and moves around.
Then, Brennon, Jace and their mommies went on a nice walk around the neighborhood. Jace and Brennon napped in their strollers while Courtney and I enjoyed some much needed "adult time"!
Right before Easter, Jace and I went to our first Mom's Club event. Mom's Club is a group here in Liberty that I joined. They have 52 members that are all stay-at-home moms with children of all ages. They host monthly events at a local church and then each week, there are many opportunities to go on outings and play dates with other kids around the same age as yours. We had a really great time and met some awesome people. I am really excited to be a part of this program.
Last week, Jace and I went to Brennon's house for another play date. The boys played with Brennon's toys while the mom's played catch up.
We LOVE play dates!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment