Our first baby shower was wonderful! Although we did have to move it inside because of the thunderstorm, it was still perfect. My Aunt Ann and cousins, Mindy and Angela, did a fantastic job of decorating in a adorable jungle theme. The food was delicious and the company was even better! We had a really nice time visiting with everyone that was able to attend!
I am amazed at our family and friends generosity. We got some really special gifts, both store bought and hand made! I feel extremely blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you to all of you who helped to make our shower so memorable! We love you all very much and are so thankful to have you in our lives!
I will add pictures taken at the shower when I get them from my cousin. She was the photographer for the afternoon, and I didn't get them off of her camera before she left.
Speaking of showers, Kim is planning our second baby shower for our Richmond family and friends on July 24th. Invitations will be going out soon, so mark your calendar :)
Derek and I are still debating on names for our little guy. We like Kaden, Dane, Drew and Jace. I would really like to use Daniel as the middle name (it is a family name on the Schirmer side) and Derek would like to choose a "D" name. Maybe once we see a better picture of his face during our 3D ultrasound (which is scheduled for July 27th), we will be able to decide!
We are both very excited for our 3D ultrasound to see how much bigger our baby has grown. I know he is getting big, because he is moving my entire belly when he kicks and flops around! It is such an amazing feeling! We will get a dvd of the appointment and a cd of pictures, so I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I can!
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment