Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Shower #2/ 3D Ultrasound

Wow! What a busy week. Saturday was my second baby shower hosted by Derek's mom, Kim. We had a really nice time. Lots of Richmond family and friends were able to attend. We enjoyed a teddy bear/footprint theme that included decorations and cupcakes. Derek's dad, Terry even picked out a "New Mom To Be" tiara for me to wear! Once again, I am reminded of how lucky we are to have such gracious and loving people in our lives. Our little boy going to be surrounded with love and lots of adorable gifts to enjoy! A big thank you to Kim and to Aunt Penny and Grandma Betty for their help in hosting a great shower!



We just returned from our 3D ultrasound appointment this morning and we are so excited to have pictures that resemble what our baby boy is going to look like!!! I am so amazed by the technology that is available to see the baby in such great detail.

I drank some coffee this morning before our appointment in hopes he would be awake and show us his face, but for most of the hour long appointment he had his feet and/or hands in front of his face! He did move them several times so we could get several different views of his face...and they are more adorable than words can say!

It is time to choose a name now that we have seen his face. I was hoping we would just know once we saw him...but we are still having trouble deciding. I think we have it narrowed down between Jace and Dane. I will let you all know when we finally decide!

I am feeling quite pregnant and swollen at times, but overall very well! I am afraid these last two months are going to drag on for what feels like forever! Derek and I both are anxiously awaiting his arrival. We are off now to purchase some more baby items! Love to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment